Saturday, March 31, 2007

Unexpected...

I was in a very not-in-the-mood-to-show-myself-in-public-and-bored-to-death state of mind last night and a friend of mine compelled me to escape my humble lair and explore the realm of oh-so-crowded-pubs-on-a-Friday-evening...I must say, after a few hours of chatting with some very interesting individuals, thank God there still are some left, I didn't regret my going out at all. We talked about many, many things, from Tarkovski and Work and Travel to Yamaha and Deutschland. It was truly refreshing and it got me in the mood to start my late-film-watching nights, which sadly I have lately neglected.
Life is sometimes surprising and sometimes it lingers a tad in the surreal territory, but very few of us stop and enjoy that particular ride. For those of you brave enough to go deep into the rabbit's hole, A Clockwork Orange is a must.

No comments: