Friday, March 23, 2007

We blog, therefore we are

My first post was about a life aim I had, to make myself remembered even after 100 years after my death...this egocentric desire is one I truly crave for, I would love to become a piece of history, I would love to do a lot of good, to help a lot of people (financially and morally), to change things, to push the enveloped towards "+"...and all this just to satisfy my ego; I am selfish, I want to do as much "good" as I can just to satisfy my self-accomplishment need that Maslow talks about. I know there are a lot of people out there that want to selfishly do good, we should, even if it's for a personal reason; no matter for what reasons it is done, if it's good until the end, it will achieve goodness and the world needs it a lot. People are suffering like we cannot possibly imagine, people despair, most of the times it's because of material reasons, we, that blog, mainly suffer from "spiritual" reasons and many times from problems that we create for ourselves, especially when we choose solitude (as a friend of mine said: "course we'll get married someday too. and they will join us for our bride's dance. 'cause that's what friends are for. and we will be happy too. but we'll still get out of the house every now and then, take a walk through the park, search for that solitude.for that certain something it gives us."), solitude usually being the trigger for self issues.
So, we live to physically exist, we paint, write books and make movies to artistically exist, we blog to on-line exist, we constantly adapt and cover the new communication "pipes", to prove that we exist and hopefully "be" through them even when we stop existing.
It's all a dream, a powerful dream a Requiem for a dream and we are all in The Dreamers state of mind.

No comments: