Thursday, March 29, 2007

The anguish cure

The proverbial crossroads is becoming a multidimensional ramification of highways that mostly lead to despair, hate, broken hopes and endless days of anguish and irritation triggered by everyone and everything that stands in your way...oh the horror...for those around you...
There are persons that treat these situations with calm and tact...I'm not one of them...when I try my best to bring the people around me as close to happiness as one can possibly get and as a result I receive only reproaches and black mornings, I get really upset and then I get mad, then I get furious, then I get angry at persons that have no link to my currently considered state of mind (which by the way, has repercussions on my entire body, when I get upset, my whole organism gets upset with me, it's a collective effort...lucky me). When I have these days of mental thunder I need something to calm my nerves down, something to neutralize the pain of the haunting thoughts, something that brings the awaited serenity back (supposing that there was one before the storm), therefore I turn to the one part of our world that I always like, no matter what...I turn to the seventh art, I turn to Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter...and Spring.

No comments: