Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Fight for an answer

We get born, we eat, we shit, we fuck, we fall in love (if we're lucky), we think (if those around us are lucky) and we die...somewhere in between you got to ask yourself...Why? and What makes me as different as I pretend to be? Our ego is in a tight alliance with our mind...sad, because, the more we grasp intellectually the less we gain spiritually, the more we know the farther from the so-called happiness we run...sad, sad, sad.
The only people that are able to be happy in this life are the children, the idiots and the mad. Mircea Eliade said that only a mad man can survive mediocrity...I agree, because in the opinion of the almost-every-time-wrong majority geniuses, heroes and saints (the ones that really do something and the ones that really differ from the rest) were/are/and will be considered mad.
So...Why are we here?...Just pick and answer, if it satisfies you, than it's the right answer...
What makes me as different as I pretend to be?...Well, I guess my answer does...if I don't here one exactly the same...and if I do...well...I'll make a club...a Fight Club.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have made some tags upon the question WHY do we live (get born, eat, shit, fuck, fall in love, think and die) :)
I suppose we are few (the ones that ask themselves WHY), so maybe it won't get a shake on the blogosphere, but it would be sad... woudln't it?

Lumi said...

Why?Why?Why?...the question was put to arouse ones thoughts, "my why" was about "why are we here?", "your why" may very well be about getting born, eating, shitting, fucking, swimming, Michael Jackson, the Dixie Chicks, chocolate, ear wax, meningitis and so on :)...creating an earthquake or even a shake on the blogosphere isn't my intention, if this post has made you ask yourself "Why?" (but you already do that almost every day), then it has reached its purpose.
People should ask themselves "Why?" about many things, I don't know how many do...and those who don't probably have too much already on their mind.