Friday, May 25, 2007

Tired and lucid

After a day that started with a loud alarm noise at 6 o'clock, after my last project was completed, after Aida's last project was completed, after I showed a friend around the dorm, after we went to the market to buy fruits and vegetables and other very healthy things, after a quest for a dentist, after waiting for 2 whole hours at the dentist, I finally got home...the sweet, cosy home away from home, my dorm room (actually I'm in Aida's room right now, but still a sweet home away from home).

I realized today, everywhere I went, everyone I saw, that everybody is really, really tired...all day long, from dusk (some of the unfortunate individuals who have to face the streets before the official morning appears) 'till dawn and beyond, until the last subway train marches to sleep, until you literally cannot utter one more word because your brain doesn't function.

Good night and pleasant sleep to all of you!...May you have a very un-tiresome day tomorrow...every tomorrow ;)!

No comments: