Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Light of it all

I have always felt a special connection with the word "light" and all that comes into your head when you hear it...the most interesting things in this world ca be seen and created with the help of light. My name meas a little light, the first rays of the sun make me so relaxed and happy, I just have to catch them after an eventful and sleepless night, the first rays of spring, the light of a candle on the first Easter Night, fireworks at New Year's Eve...everything is light.

What does this word make you think about?

Tell me!

2 comments:

superben said...

hello, im ben, 16y/o from the philippines! just wanna befriend with u! do you have a Y!m acct? mine is bakitkayawalapa! hope you'll IM me asap! good day to you!

Lumi said...

Hello! Sorry about the recent mess on the blog, I had some trouble with my youtube account.
My messenger ID is liommma, my e-mail the same liommma@yahoo.com.
A good conversation is something I never refuse :D.

Have a great weekend!