Thursday, November 1, 2007

The saddest day of Autumn :(

Today has truly been the saddest day of autumn.
Today I read in the press that the Romanians are almost the saddest people in Europe. (only 1% difference, for those who read the article)
Today I didn't manage to achieve anything worth writing in this post.
Today I found out that it's year 47 D.D., that means that for the Maradonians (yes, the sect that worships the famous soccer player, Diego Armando Maradona) 47 years have passed since the birth of their idol. (D.D.="Dopo Diego", that means After Diego)...find out more about this here.
Today it was too rainy for me to go outside.
Today I got mad at a site that had Botswana in their country list, but not Romania.
Today I have to write a paper on FDI (Foreign Direct Investments) in the country that's 1% closer to being the saddest in Europe.
Today is almost over.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

but autumn isn't...you'd better get ready for more today's just like this one

Lumi said...

True, true...by the way, Luci and a friend of his brought me your refrigerator on Friday :).

Anonymous said...

that's great:P
you can finally enjoy fresh food ;P

Lumi said...

Well, I wouldn't call a two week frozen tuna can fresh, but...:D

Anonymous said...

:P
ce ciudat mi se pare...

Lumi said...

What's weired dear Ioana?