Thursday, November 8, 2007

Another day in paradise :)

Loneliness.....

Another loneliness....

Meeting...Contact..



Love.

It's funny what things roll through the chocolate of your thoughts on a yellow-sky afternoon.

Sometimes I just like to waste time, do absolutely nothing that would be considered useful for our oh-so-busy-I-forgot-I-had-to-sleep-eat-pick-up-my-kids-from-
kinder-garden-call-my-mom-for-her-birthday society...

The sky is yellow, papers are going to be due soon, my final thesis exam is knocking on my academic door, I think of the beautiful Christmas that lays ahead, I think of the billions of worried souls that forget to take time for themselves, I think of how fast time is going and how we can't do a thing to make it go slow, I think of Coldplay, of funny shaped clouds, of mirrors, clowns, candy bars, the big Coca-Cola outdoor in Roman Square, the setting sun, love, an eventual job that I keep postponing, traveling all over the world before I'm 40, flying birds, plane crashes, Lake Tahoe, spring, summer, poetry, me, him, friends, tomorrow's theater play, the big night out with the gang, today's test paper, parents, jokes, skin, green eyes, black...
that you don't want to read further or
...that you're actually letting your mind wonder around :)...


Here's Coldplay for this yellow autumn day with a golden sunset and a head full of dreams and apparent balderdash.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

si la mine nu te gandesti? :P

Lumi said...

daily, hourly, every moment...:)Of course I think about you, but I was thinking more about me that day and the whirl of things in my disorganized head.