Friday, November 30, 2007

American Christmas...part 0 - The Visa

I've got it, I've got it, by Joe I've got it :D!

I got my tourist visa today, 10 years of traveling back and forth to/from the USA; as long as I have money for the plane ticket and my friends there can provide a house for me, I'm all set to go.

It kind of took me by surprise, after a month of searching for documents, fighting with everyone around me...it all paid out, with interest :).

In two weeks, my feet will no longer be on Romanian soil, but in sweet California, my home from last summer.

A Big Thank You goes to all of you who didn't bet against me and all that supported me through my crazy days!


I hope your Christmas will be a spectacular one, I don't know how mine will be, but, I'm gonna be in the States with a bunch of awesome people, so something at least pleasant has to come out of it.


I've always wanted an American Christmas :)...




Yeah I know it's the OC, but I only wanted the song :D.

The Spanish translation is mandatory, everything is translated in Spanish in the USA, from the milk carton labels to the ride announcement in Disneyland. It's the second unofficial (yet) language.

7 comments:

Sim said...

N-am stiut de planurile tale.
Felicitari!!!
& Have a Merry Christmas!
Way to go, Lumi!

Anonymous said...

Felicitari! :) sper sa ai Craciunul pe care ti-l doresti! iti vei trai visul, ceea ce e in sine extraordinar. o sa avem ce povesti cand ne vedem :P

Lumi said...

Thanks girls!!Thanks a lot!!

Have a Merry Christmas and a Fantastic New Year!

>:D< :-*

Anonymous said...

si acum haideti fetele, ca fluturasii!

Lumi said...

:)) Well, more like planes than like buterflies, I only have plenes on my mind these days, I have to by a plane ticket soon, but they're all boody expensive.

Cheers old champ!

Anonymous said...

lumi..ma bucur super mult pentru tine:-*
i fully understand your joy cause u know how much i wish the same thing..spending christmas with my baby :(
but there will be other years and other christmas days and hopefully next time my wish will come true..
t pup..sa ajungi acolo cu bine...the rest will be just perfect!
say hello to joe and chris and see u soon..

Lumi said...

Thanks for being glad for me, that really means a lot. I'll say hi to the guys for you and if I see your baby, I'll tel him how crazy in love you are, but he already knows that.

Take care and have a Great Christmas! Your baby is a net connection and a password away.

Hugs and kisses!