Monday, June 16, 2008

Hello Boys and Girls!

My new found infatuation with a certain TV series has reached its apex today. I am delighted to say that I finally had a very pleasant day.

I have to admit that my current fascination with this particular TV show is not a usual one, nor that I am particularly fond of such stories, but this one is aimed to please my scandal-and -relationship-twists mental need (and I didn't even know I had one). I am talking, of course, about Gossip Girl. Judge all you like, if you haven't seen it, you should, no matter how cynic you think you can be.

Moreover I found a new song that I love, when I was watching another scandal-full episode on the show. Have a look and tell me what you think!



In other news, I'm still waiting for the perfect mood to seriously start working on my final thesis. So far, a lot of moods have auditioned, none have gotten the part.

Happy final thesis writing for those who already ended the casting ;)!


Have a pleasant week my dear readers!

No comments: