Thursday, March 27, 2008

100

For my 100th post on this blog I thought I'd give me and you a bit of insight about what life is all about. Life is all about the shape, age, glow, size, hairiness, color and sex of skin.

Our ultimate presentation suit is our skin. A lot of people give a lot of money to make their natural suit look as perfect as possible.

It's not about being shallow, although, let's admit it at least to ourselves, the way that people look really influences the way that they are treated by others.

I'm not just talking about the lair of our body that has a direct contact with our clothes, but about the whole shape that it gives the body, the presence....


Did I scare you a little bit with the personal image rambling :D? This is what got me thinking about skin image:

1. A skin-care products firm in Australia has made a very interesting outdoor for their campaign (Skin good enough to eat) - a lady made entirely of peaches. They say we are what we eat...this is eating what we are :D:











2. Kisses that come with a side effect:










3. The ultimate intimate-hair-due :D:














Have fun with hair dues and skin pampering and remember:

Take care of yourselves, because nobody will do it for you and because the person you love the most is you ;).



Wishing you the best my dear reader,
Lumi

2 comments:

Mira said...

thanks for your wish! I really appreciate it:* Nice comments about life!

Lumi said...

You're very welcome Mira ;). Thanks for your comment.