Sunday, June 10, 2007

Happy 21st Birthday Luci!

Today is a very special day for a friend of mine...today Luci has turned 21, today Luci has received the wright to drink and gamble on all continents (careful with the Muslim countries...but then again, you're not Muslim...so...carry on).

I remember my 21st birthday like it was a few months ago...ahhh...actually it was a few months ago :D...the best birthday I have ever had, my best friends were there, the presents were amazing...fantastic.

Birthdays are great if you have cool, smart and friendly friends and if you give a party.

Enjoy your birthday Luci! May your year be like a ride in Alton Towers.



See you in autumn 'cause from Wednesday, I'll be in The States all summer. The posts will probably be fewer though, but full of events from the upcoming adventure.

No comments: