Monday, February 9, 2009

Romanian, a sweet language...if you use it correctly

CORRECT

I know a lot of us think that we know a lot or enough and we have been dragged through the grammar of our language once, we don’t need it again. I beg to disagree. While reading the information from the link above, I realized I still have a lot to learn about the Romanian language, it is a process that lasts a lifetime, like any learning process.

If we already use it, that does not mean we know its tips and tricks or that we master it at a truly academic level. Actually, I know professors that will make the link above shrivel with discontent and hide from the world.

So don't be so quick to judge and move on to another page!
Check it out, scroll down through the list and see what I'm talking about! It takes 3 minutes.

If you find absolutely nothing new, I tip my hat to you.


Cheers!

3 comments:

Sim said...

Am trecut si eu prin documentul de pe dexonline cand incercam sa-i dovedesc unui prieteni ca e gresit modul in care foloseste "decat".
E super util.
That's a good point you made there.

Lumi said...

Thank you very much. I'm glad there are people still interested in using their mother language correctly :D. A lot of my friends are :).

Since you have passed through the list already, I think you do deserve a tip of my hat...if I had a hat :). Anyway, good for you, I hope you get to influence other people as well.

Keep up the good work, Simo and have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Hello
generic ambien
Therefore to get your sleeping problem completely cured, switch over to Ambien.
[url=http://www.igotkidsfurniture.com/]purchase ambien[/url]
Ambien drug have a short lasting but quick effect.
http://www.igotkidsfurniture.com/ - ambien pill
Isn’t it a cool benefit? Experts are researching, lets hope for the best.